ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A rare mk2 172!!

K

kim172

im selling it on my boyfriends ebay account because i dont have one he changed his user name because he wanted gkg182. and he has been registered since dec2002 and just never used it. does that make everything untrue??? we are 100% genuine anybody is welcome to see the car. When i purchased the car i was told the spoiler was factory fitted.we want to sell because i have just purchased a 182 and we cant afford both!!!!oh and im not talking ****!!

RS4
kim172 said:
im selling it on my boyfriends ebay account because i dont have one he changed his user name because he wanted gkg182. and he has been registered since dec2002 and just never used it. does that make everything untrue??? we are 100% genuine anybody is welcome to see the car. When i purchased the car i was told the spoiler was factory fitted.we want to sell because i have just purchased a 182 and we cant afford both!!!!oh and im not talking ****!!
still looks ghey ;)

cock mobile.
It is defo a 172!

The engine size is correct for it.

It's just been modded, and looks lovely! hmmmm :(

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
ok, renault have never made a spoiler like that for the mk2, its closer to a k-tec spoiler, probably actually is.

As for the tints, it says they're metallic on ebay, how exactly does that work? (not trying to cheeky)

personally i dont believe its rare, or came out the factory like that. It may be a late 172, but thats all its got going for it in all honesty, as that IS modified - I'd much rather have a standard 172.

have to agree is modified, has what looks like dynamique wheels, a ktec spoiler, black tints and a k&n57i induction kit.

Dan x2c said:
you can see its not a 172

read at the top where it has all the details about the car

Engine Size:1,998 cc

that would be a 1.2 16v then!

what a ****!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sorry mate but 1,998cc is one thousand nine hundred and ninety eight: it is a two (2) litre. doh

Focus ST
Lets put this in perspective, lose the spoiler and put the original wheels (or better) back on and theres not a lot wrong with it. Loads of people fall into the "induction kit" trap and some, even when aware of the power losses, probably don't care because they love the induction sound. It's reversible anyway.

Probably a well looked after car, but as already said I'm really wracking my brains to think why anyone in their right mind would have put those wheels on it. Takes all sorts I suppose!