ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A pair of new buses! (thedoc & al)

al

ST on the way...
Christ cant believe thats been catagorised as a C. 99% likely someone wouldnt bother with that though and it will be broken.

Is your insurance company paying for the wall????
Yep, it's cat C. I definately wouldn't touch it with a barge pole at all, having looked at the car again in the daylight, it rains in through both doors even though they both close :S

I presume they are paying for the wall yes, it's a council wall apparently.

I bet they fix the wall before they fix the bloody road tho!!

Only just seen the pics Al .. bloody hell

Proper job eh?

Maz

LY 200
Yep, it's cat C. I definately wouldn't touch it with a barge pole at all, having looked at the car again in the daylight, it rains in through both doors even though they both close :S

I presume they are paying for the wall yes, it's a council wall apparently.

I bet they fix the wall before they fix the bloody road tho!!

Only just seen the pics Al .. bloody hell

Proper job eh?

Too right .. jesus I bet you realise how lucky you are too

MKIII 138
Im really starting to like the meganes. The arse always puts me off thou :( Its an aborted arse sortof

all the plus points of the car you cant get hung up about it in the end side profile, front. rear looks ace only the 3/4 looks odd but the 225 is knowhere near as bad as the standard model in this respect and actually looks pretty cool its a more angular end rather than a big round one but still the safety, spec, features, handling, performance, price, rarity, tuning potencial etc.. all thrown away just because of the ass ? its not like the clio is perfect not many cars are stunning at least it stands out amongst the endless waves of faceless conservative audi`s and bmw`s. and at the price its cheaper than ST3, CTR, S3, LCR etc.. but just as fast