ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A nice thorough wash.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
YES. This is how true ballers do it. Don't forget the slot for the CD, s**t gets dirty.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
YES. This is how true ballers do it. Don't forget the slot for the CD, s**t gets dirty.

I did that in my L200. Proper jetwashed the dash.

(in case any of you don't believe me, I took a member from this forum out in it the day after and he asked me why the seats were so wet! lol)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I did that in my L200. Proper jetwashed the dash.

(in case any of you don't believe me, I took a member from this forum out in it the day after and he asked me why the seats were so wet! lol)

Just for the record Mr, no one every questions your stories, there's no way you could make that s**t up! :eek:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
And trafic vans, Astra vans, Fiesta vans, Novas (don't ask!) renault lagunas, ford mondeos and pretty much any other car that is too dirty for 'normal' valeting.

Its only water, it will dry out!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nope.

Take the seats out, spray them with TFR, jetwash off, leave to dry. If you try and vac the water out it sucks the dirt to the surface so seats need to dry naturally. or as close as possible.

Spray inside of car with TFR (all over doorcards, carpets ect) spray with jetwash with power down a bit but on as hot as it will go. Wet vac it all out and leave a portable radiator in it over night and its bone dry and like brand new in the morning.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FLOL that's heroic. No blown fuses?

In my 10/11 years of doing it, the only issues I get are from doing engine bays. coil packs on renaults. And some wet plugs on ford zetec's. Apart from that, *touch wood* i've not had a single issue.

The last van I did I parked it on a slope while I jetwashed it so all the water drained out the door.

You may scoff at my procedures but thats how I roll...