ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A nice drive in the snow.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Thought as it has been snowing we would take a trip up into the hills around belmont (bolton) and surrounding areas. a few roads were closed. Due to the snow being so think. Was a nice drive anyway.
20171210_134302.jpg
20171210_134254.jpg
20171210_134243.jpg
20171210_134215.jpg
20171210_134201.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Can' believe you made it an a bmw everyone I have seen the last few days is stuck in snow !

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol I have got some white ones to pop In just haven't done it yet. It will get a nice bath when the weather gets better haha. No mate thats how low it sits now. Yep made it with no problems. Touch wood it's been great. Though the tyres are due to be replaced shortly.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Would love something like this as a daily runabout. What MPG are you seeing and auto or manual?
This is my daily aswell mate. It ranges from 23mpg which I'm on now upto 35mpg which I got when I went to anglesy from Manchester. It' a manual mate

This is my daily aswell mate. It ranges from 23mpg which I'm on now upto 35mpg which I got when I went to anglesy from Manchester. It' a manual mate
Ouch at 23mpg, getting more than double that now in the Mondeo ST TDCI and doing near 15k miles a year I think I'd need to look at the 330d diesel.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Haha I know you can feel it a little on the pennies. I roughly do that a year but didn't want a diesel lol.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, this does short journeys when the wife drives it and fast journeys when I drive it. On a run up north got it up to 33mpg.

I don't see us keeping it for long, been 9 months and that's been 9 months longer than I've Wanted it!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol that's crazy. Like you say it' worth it if your pushing some good bhp.