ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new owner from Kent

Renault Clio V6 255
A long time lurker (had a love for the Clio valver as a boy), but first time poster.

I wanted to join the forum as I have just purchased a Renault Clio V6 255 in Titanium Metallic; I am collecting the car tomorrow, but will be dropping it off at the garage for cambelt, service etc. before being able to use it properly.

For those that are interested, I also own a Peugeot 106 Rallye 1.3 8V.

Thomas

Renault Clio V6 255
Thanks.

I just have this one for the moment.

Clio V6.jpeg

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Lovely car be prepared to be harassed every time you park it,or get fuel etc.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. Love them in Titanium too, a really underrated colour for them.
Welcome and congrats!

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Lovely, never seen one yet. Was looking at the prices myself, but for an older type motor a bit high for me.
Love to see it sometime, you must pop down to Sussex :)

Welcome to the Club

Renault Clio V6 255
Thanks All.

I picked the car up this morning; we didn't get much of a chance to play together, but a drive up to Mark Fish Motorsport for a detailed inspection, service with cambelt and water pump etc.

Thomas

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Thanks All.

I picked the car up this morning; we didn't get much of a chance to play together, but a drive up to Mark Fish Motorsport for a detailed inspection, service with cambelt and water pump etc.

Thomas
Join as a paid member Thomas well worth the 12 quid.The v6 forum is good for technical advice and problem solving but is a very inactive forum imo