ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Must BUY!!!!

Italian 3.2 V6
AMAZING VALUE FOR MONEY!!!

C2 VTS Ariel = £3.28 deliverd from their closest main dealer!! (will take 1-3days to arrive if not already instock) smaller cheaper than any Type-r or any other car ariel! just bought mine today, here is a few snap shots from the iphone. im chuffed with it!

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

think my flamer is coming along well with the few little mods like clear side repeaters, silvatecs, small ariel etc! :D need new cup splitter ASAP!!! also received my membership package today chuffed with it! :)

photo5.jpg

thanks

Clio 172
good work. my ctr one doesnt fit that well. i've heard the MX5 ariels are quite a good fit, similar to the C2 one you've found. can't argue with the price. i'll be in my local citroen garage on monday.

Italian 3.2 V6
erm no sorry no part number as i have chucked packaging :(

all i said when at the desk was for a "2008 C2 VTS mini/short ariel stem" and got correct one... :S

db

db detailing™
I've had one of these on for about a year now... never noticed any difference in reception to the standard one.

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
That ariel looks the dog's danglies fella ...

Soon as anyone manages to get a part number from theirs chuck it in thread...Ta

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Cheers for the ebay link, just bought that one.
Probably works out cheaper as the nearest dealer is 20 miles away, so saving the fuel and effort:approve:

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
Just recieved mine from Fleabay today...tiny lil aerial

pictured here up against the cliosport keyring (same size) look awesome compared to ctr aerials imo ...

2009_03170004.jpg

2009_03170003.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
perfect fit mate...looks better than pictured on the 1st car ... gimme 5 mins and i'll post sum pics of it fitted

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I orderd mine saturday but it hasn't come yet

BOOOOO :( lol

can't wait though, should look good!

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
i thought they'd be cheapo brittle plastic but they're a smart jet black rubber (easy to clean with a lil AG vinyl n rubber care) ..can't get over reception either ,deffinately better than the standard foot longs ;)