ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM R-SPORT - 2012 HIGHLIGHTS

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Flamer is legendary.

Looks better in the flesh with the turinis- they dont photo well-

5 spokes in bright silver FTW-

S

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Without sounding condescending i assume you make money selling RS cars? Only reason why i ask is there are alot of bargains around aswell as sheds and they dont have that prestige of say M cars.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Without sounding condescending i assume you make money selling RS cars? Only reason why i ask is there are alot of bargains around aswell as sheds and they dont have that prestige of say M cars.

I do it for the fun & CS love

S

work for BMW
What do your neighbours say about you having a different spotless Renault sport on your drive every week ;) well jel

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
208ik.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

there have gone to Turbo trophy on here now

S

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Stunning collection mate, very jel of everyone who bought them! LY Vee and the white 197 are my favourites!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
All look great Steve as always do kind if wish I'd got the Ly v6 to put next to the blue one but the 200 is such a good easy drive.