ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little warm up drive in the V6

Renault Clio V6
Did you use a go pro? If so how the hell do you upload vids to youtube?

Yes its a Gopro HD, if your using a Windows based computer just load the .avi file to 'windows movie maker' and publish the file as a lower res file. this bit of footage was shot at the lowest res ( 720-30 ) so it loads much quicker on youtube, the rest of the footage Im filming of the car is all HD, with some mad angles, when I've finished editing and the sun comes out..., I will load the finished edit up soon ;)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Makes me feel excited just watching it. Gives me the feeling of wanting to drive it, a bit like when i was too young to drive and used to get an excited feeling just thinking about when i would be old enough to drive.

How much does the go pro cost? Brilliant quality.

Renault Clio V6
Makes me feel excited just watching it. Gives me the feeling of wanting to drive it, a bit like when i was too young to drive and used to get an excited feeling just thinking about when i would be old enough to drive.

How much does the go pro cost? Brilliant quality.

Pleased you enjoyed watching Austin....will have the full edit up soon.

The Gopro Hero 2 was just over £200 on Amazon.