ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little favour please? :)

RS 189.9
Hi gang!
Bit of a random one but am roping all who are willing to help me.
Some of you may or may not know i am a weird reptile lady and have quite a few reptiles, well on facebook my local reptile shop is holding a christmas photo competition and the photo with the most likes win a £50 shop voucher. A photo of one of my geckos has been selected for the final 5 so now all i need is the most likes, so if you have a spare moment and you are on facebook, please like this photo!
Thanks all!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...15566323.89466.155416934548550&type=3&theater

RS 189.9
Pepe is a boy ;) I'm sure he would be more than willing to flash his tail for a couple if pics for you Chip.

RS 189.9
I would like to announce i have won this competition! Thankyou for all your help guys much appreciated! :)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
CS prevails again.

What are you going to spend your £50 voucher on? If it's another reptile to add to your collection she should be called Clio/Cleo in honour.

RS 189.9
Ahaha nice one Pete!

No Tim i only picked up a baby chameleon last week and im looking to reduce my collection so itll be food and treats for the current ones maybe some fun stuff for their tanks :)

Laura- What do you have in your collection?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahaha nice one Pete!

No Tim i only picked up a baby chameleon last week and im looking to reduce my collection so itll be food and treats for the current ones maybe some fun stuff for their tanks :)

Laura- What do you have in your collection?

Buy something that'll eat the other reptiles.