ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little Confused.. :-)

Inferno FF182 - Recaros
Ok.. my car has 25,600 miles on the clock.. it's an 2005 - 05 182.. Do I need to get my belts (Aux/Cam/A/C) done or not? As it 5 years old.. I was thinking yes..

Can someone set me right on this please?

Cheers
Lee

Clio 182 Cup FF
i have this dilema aswel mines at 30k but every one on here said age is as important as mileage so worth getting done i think.

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah you do. Yours is low mileage but the belt still needs to be changed when the car reaches the 5 year old point.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
I got mine done in Jan on 36k and 5 years old exactly.

Northwest Performance about £460 with a service, can't go wrong. Do it.

To JS_182, that's if Ryan hasn't PM'd you already! ;)

Inferno FF182 - Recaros
Thanks for the responses everyone.. :)

The reason I was confused was my car was in for a service in December 09 and I asked my local Renault Dealer if the belts needed doing soon (Within the next year)... they said no.. which is a bit of worry..

Time to spend a little money.. ;)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My cars belts was done at 18k but it was 5 years old, its now done 39k but in sept it will be another 5 years so i am doing mine after this weekend plus the aulx belt kit.

Just not worth messing about.