ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a lil polish needed maybe?

Vee dub
awesome russ..... would love to write up about mine each month :eek:

Nice to see a loop featured too.

53 Clio's & counting
Dirty!

If you need that pic of you on track at Combe let me know.

Yeah that would be great if poss Rich? :)

awesome russ..... would love to write up about mine each month :eek:

Nice to see a loop featured too.

Cheers tom, i love doing it, something iv always wanted to do

Nice one!

A few Polish lads will soon sort that roof out; for a fiver too. ;)

Lol needs it Chris, it needs a good going over with a PC me thinks?

53 Clio's & counting
PM sent Rich :)

Cheers bigsy, the roof is better now,but you can still see some light patching, so would PC'ing it be the best choice Rich/guys?

C

clvs2222

put some elbow grease into it and see how it comes up. if it doesnt come up as you want then get it PC'd

53 Clio's & counting
iv put alot of elbow grease in guys and still the same? lol

Tom what you gotta do is from that screen click on any other item (such as quick drives) the click back onto long termers and there is a box onthe right saying what report you want to look at :)

53 Clio's & counting
ha lol i dont think EVO would be interested, though abviously i have the best clio ie ph1 in black lol (living in a dream world agian.....)

thanks for all the nice comments though guys,iv just finished my next report, should be on the net in a week or so

53 Clio's & counting
coming up on 121k now :D and although she gets serviced every 6k, gets warmed up and cooled down properly she still gets a good blow out.......must days lol

actually it still suprises me how willing to rev she still is, pulls cleanly to 7200 in the 1st 4 gears happily