ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A**holes.....

RB + LY 182 FF
nipped into asda last night and come out to find some tw*t has decided to rip of my rear wiper arm ????????? why..any point. !!!?!?
makes me sooooo mad...
my car was parked up doing no harm and soem t**t decided to vandalise it.

trip to scrapyard now for me.....
are the rear wiper arms any different on the 172.. or could i just get on of a 1.2 clio? plenty basic clios in local scrappy.?

:mad:

ST
Re: A$$holes.....

Gutted matey...

The rear wiper on the 172 and 1.2 are exactly the same matey..

gutted for you mate! When I had my fiesta it was vandalised on my amtes drive, needed an entire new front end!

The wiper arms are the same a 1.2 etc one will be fine!

People who do this stuff should have their hands chpped off.

RB + LY 182 FF

yeah tell me about it, im just glad it was just a rear wiper, i checked my car all aver this morning and there seems to be no marks on it.so thats gud of them:mad:

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Gutted for you mate, at least they didnt have a go at the spoiler (not much concolation i know)

clio sport f1 r27
gutted but least no body damage! i came out to find ma old car 1 morning the wingmirror was kicked off and a boulder threw at it.
really dont know how some people can live with themselfs tbh!

Iceberg 172
gutted but least no body damage! i came out to find ma old car 1 morning the wingmirror was kicked off and a boulder threw at it.
really dont know how some people can live with themselfs tbh!

Easy, they just don't give a sh!t.

Iceburg 172FF
gutted mate know how you feel, some c**t on tuesday decided to kick a big dent in my boot, i could kill them if i found them. same thing happened when i had my dynamique, some dicks ripped both front wiper arms off, f**king scum bags they are