ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a guide on how to change indicator bulbs...?

Italian 3.2 V6
hey,

i have a ff 2002 172, i have just bought some silvertech indicator bulbs to replace the turd amber ones fitted as standard in the main front headlight unit, now is this an easy task to do? i heard you have to take off the front bumber to do so? is this correct? :S

can any1 write me a guide to doing this or give me a link to a thread explaining it (i cant find one)

thanks, piers.

Italian 3.2 V6
...erm i have no idea, i havent looked yet or anything... just got the parts today and heard that you had to take the whole front bumber off lol :S

No, hands down behind the light clusters, screw the black cover off, twist bulbs out and redo.

People find it harder on the drivers side due to aircon pipes.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It's a piece of p1ss even if you have AC . Just remove the rubber cover on the rear of the headlight cluster . Pull out the offending fried egg indicator bulb and replace with your nice new silversion .

I have big hands and i managed it easily . It's only when you come to change your sidelight bulb it starts to get harder lol .

No need to remove your bumper mate :eek:

Italian 3.2 V6
ok cool cool, seems a straight forward job, or i hope, fitting my new carbon splitter tommorrow 2 :D yay!

thanks guys, appreciated!!!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Don't forget to change the amber bulbs in your rear lights as well . They look equally as gash as the fronts ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
lol ok will do, and damn gona have to order some of them now! lol

again thanks!

Iceberg 172
p4ers - weird, my new CF splitter arrived today and I ordered Silvervisions last night..... Had a look for a guide on indicator swaps but to no avail and was just contemplating asking here!

So cheers :)