ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a good wax for £15 ish on ebay ???

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i have £20 left on my ebay account and want to get a good or decent wax, u currently have .
farecla glaze ( is this a wax or polish ? )
and turtle wax nano tech polishing wax which seems to do a good job .
im not after anything mint just something quite good so what would you recommend or is what i have already good enough ?

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
urmm i bought the new turtle wzx ice wax in the tub not the clay bar along with the ice detialer spray came out ok ! :)

120d M Sport
Go for one of:

Poorboys Natty's paste wax
Meguiars #16
Victoria Concours
Auto glym aqua wax
Collinite 476

all less than £20 and better than the ones you had in mind

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
Go for one of:

Poorboys Natty's paste wax
Meguiars #16
Victoria Concours
Auto glym aqua wax
Collinite 476

all less than £20 and better than the ones you had in mind

i meant to say thats what i currently have the farecla and the turtle wax . whats the purpose of glaze as all we used to do was wt flat it then g3 followed by glaze then send it out to the owners .

and thanks i will have a look at those

Bumder With A Buffer
i meant to say thats what i currently have the farecla and the turtle wax . whats the purpose of glaze as all we used to do was wt flat it then g3 followed by glaze then send it out to the owners .

and thanks i will have a look at those

Glaze goes on after polish and before sealent and wax.

So usually..Polish with G3 etc
Glaze
Seal
Wax

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
Glaze goes on after polish and before sealent and wax.

So usually..Polish with G3 etc
Glaze
Seal
Wax

cheers dude i thats how i normally do it , but sometimes use glaze instead of polish , think i mite buy that bilt hamber wax

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
alan put me onto that chem guys xxx hardcore paste wax, its great, seems to last quite well, and give a luverly shine. much cheapness too.
DSC00843.jpg

A well built VW
if you can add £4 theres a guy selling DODO hard candy and best offer price is taking £24 delivered

Meg #16 is within budget and 476 all good durable waxes