ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A good photographer (NW)

RB Lutecia
I'm wondering whether or not they may be anyone that fancies taking some pics of the motor for me that lives near to me and obviously for a negotiable fee, as i'm not interested in buying the latest cameras and spending a months wages on one, id rather pay someone so they can earn whilst enjoying what they do best ! :D

Only seeing if this gains any interest at the moment thanks

Mark

RB Lutecia
Lool epic fail :/ erm, I live in Lancaster but will travel a little to keep it easy :) The more I travel the more dirty it will become though ha

RB Lutecia
Depending on the location I could do some for you, see if you like my work anyway- 500px.com/Niall97

You have some really nice photos in there especially a black clio on some abandoned land 'FFH', where abouts are you in NW ?

im always up for a bit, youd need to come to me though unless you wanted a fuel bill haha

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39958742@N08/

Ha ! Maybe, if youd want to go in the Mk1 lol that would keep me in shape for the rest of the month xD

Riad is top notch and in the NW too

I'll have a look for Riad now and have a butchers :) thanks

Italian 3.2 V6
I'm no pro but I'd be game..

8341397825_73da307541_z.jpg

Hartside by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Crikey, St Helens is a little bit of a trip like but can still be on the cards as a posibility

We would have gone to a different location anyway, there aren’t that many decent locations in St Helens.

Let me know if you don’t find anybody closer anyway :)

RB Lutecia
We would have gone to a different location anyway, there aren’t that many decent locations in St Helens.

Let me know if you don’t find anybody closer anyway :)

Well, im sure there will be some decent scenery around southport area with being by the water, obviously b'pools nearer for me but this would be you doing me a favour not me making you travel the postcodes for me lol ill definitley give you a shout though mate ta :)