ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few updates to the Inferno (Sportlines etc)

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
A few updates, nothing groundbreaking...

Got some Renaultsport mats from csphilpott on here, cheers mate.

DSC_0057copy.jpg

Ordered some Eibach Sportlines from Larkspeed a while back, only just got round to fitting them yesterday because of the weather.

A HUGE thanks to Dan (ipodsandguns). I wouldn't have had a clue on my own. We had a few struggles but got it done eventually ;)

They've only been on 25 miles, so still a bit of settling to do!

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Cheers

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Looks really nice that, black wheels really make the inferno stand out!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good, need to drive over some speedbumps to get it to settle a bit :rasp:

182 cup Inferno
Looking at those pics they made my mind up going to have to paint my wheels black, nice looking car mate

Looks good and they will settle some more,

Yeah i gave mine a few speedbumps, Although you cant fecking escape the b******s round here !

BG182FF
Looks mint, did you have your car tracked after fitting them mate as im getting mine fitted next week, how long does it take to set?

BG182FF
thanks mate, can you feel much of a difference and height of it? drive also? just want your opinion thanks dude, wish i had inferno as ur wheels really set it off!! stunning

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
cheers guys :D

thanks mate, can you feel much of a difference and height of it? drive also? just want your opinion thanks dude, wish i had inferno as ur wheels really set it off!! stunning

hey mate.
the ride is just as comfy if not more than my cup springs. the handling feels much tighter. as for feeling a difference in height, you can't really feel it in the car. looks much better though :)

been out again in it tonight, already settled a bit more!

BG182FF
ok cheers, just heard once fitted there was no body roll what so ever as i have a 182 with cup packs and felt there was a very little body roll but these eliminate them, im just glad its a noticeable difference when you look at the car as 30mm is not a lot cheers anyways

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Get some bumer insert sticker please!

Rest looks good though :)

182 cup Inferno
God i love those wheels in black cant wait till i get mine done - Did you do them yourself ?

182 cup Inferno
cheers mate!
no I didn't do them myself. the guy I bought the car from had just had them done a few weeks before I bought it. I love it, makes it stand out :)

Yes it does that alright i have been wanting mine black for a while and asked few a few opinions on here some said yes do it and others say leave them just didnt know what to do