ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Hong Kong - Take 2

Another very short trip to Hong Kong, so a brief opportunity for some snaps. The evening I landed in HK I went to the Kowloon side to watch the Symphony of Lights, pretty fantastic stuff! Shame I didnt have a tripod :(

On the day I left (two days later!) I had the afternoon free so I visited the Chi Lin Nunnery and gardens opposite, and a temple at the next MTR station.

This time I just about resisted the temptation to buy a nice travel friendly carbon fibre tripod!

1. On the ferry towards Kowloon, it cost 20p!!
DSC_2672.jpg

2. The view back at HK
DSC_2677.jpg

Pano5.jpg

DSC_2810.jpg

DSC_2803.jpg

DSC_2811.jpg

DSC_2816.jpg

DSC_2947.jpg

DSC_2940.jpg

DSC_2930.jpg

DSC_2945.jpg

DSC_2955.jpg

13. A better panorama of the Chi Lin Nunnery
Pano4.jpg

dsc_2956.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Don't think I'll be going over there any time soon again though. I've been there twice whilst my colleague has only been once, so it's her turn next :(

Oh well.....next trip = Ethiopia. Not sure what to expect there tbh!

E90
Aids.

Awesome pics, I went last year, but only had a crappy camera the symphony of lights was amazing. i was only there for a day and a bit, on a day when I had no work to do. Would love to spend a bit more time there.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Wonderful stuff Dan, especially the monastery ones. 11 is my favourite.

You must have a great job that allows you to travel to so many places.

Thanks

Wonderful stuff Dan, especially the monastery ones. 11 is my favourite.

You must have a great job that allows you to travel to so many places.

Hmm....well its great at times, but then isnt really great a lot of the times ie. waiting in airports/hotels etc

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome shots as always Dan, should I ask what your main job is?

Awesome shots as always Dan, should I ask what your main job is?

I train people on Forensic Science equipment.

I don't want to post a link to our website, as we track our web stats, and it'll look weird if we get a load of hits from a clio car forum lol! Especially as everyone knows I have a clio!

But if you google my surname and 'forensics', it'll come up :)

White clique
Amazing pics, HK is a great place i've been 3 or 4 times now and am due back later this year i think. Did you get to check out any of the smaller islands?

Interesting job you have there too, I was doing a fair bit of work with FSS at the end of last year.