ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Abu Dhabi.....(again)

Second trip to Abu Dhabi.....I'll let the pics do the talking.

More info on blog if you wanna read more on it, I won't clog it up here. http://www.danfreemanphotography.com/2011/03/abu-dhabi-re-visit/

DSC2962.jpg

Sheikh-Zayed-Mosque-Exterior-2.jpg

DSC2990.jpg

Sheikh-Zayed-Mosque-Exterior-3.jpg

Had to visit here....despite my hatred of Ferrari!

Ferrari-World.jpg

This thing is fast!! Wow......
DSC3070.jpg

DSC3079.jpg

DSC3083.jpg

DSC3116.jpg

DSC3122.jpg

Ferrari-World-Pano-1.jpg

Two more days to go here, not sure what I'll get up to when I finish work.

Abu Dhabi or Ferrari World? ;)

Abu Dhabi is alright.....don't think I would come here on holiday though. Not much to do. Desert ride, shopping, sun bath, more shopping......that's about it!

Arctic FF 182
I am always amazed by your pictures, how do you always get such sharp pictures and such good colours? Do you do much post processing?

Anyhow great work as usual :D

I am always amazed by your pictures, how do you always get such sharp pictures and such good colours? Do you do much post processing?

Anyhow great work as usual :D

Thanks!

Not much post processing at all. The black and white shots were obviously converted, but most other shots have some re-cropping to adjust horizon etc.

The last shot of the mosque had a bit of editing in RAW to bring out detail in the darker mosque itself.

Few more from a stroll near the hotel today....wasn't up for doing much...pretty knackered if I'm honest :(

DSC3131.jpg

DSC3162.jpg

DSC3201.jpg

DSC3165.jpg

Now I'm hungry.....so off to one of the restaurants......:)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Epic skills, and was that a pair of Reebok classics with heels I spotted? Classy lol

lol didnt notice that if I'm honest! ;)

Few more from my last day there:

Al-Ain-Mountain.jpg

DSC3208.jpg

DSC3218.jpg

Al-Ain-Mountain-2.jpg

Another trip to Ferrari world!!
DSC3237.jpg

Riding the Formula Rossa.....front seat.....in the dark = top 10 experience in my life! Awesome!

How do you get your shots so crystal clear and perfect colours?!

Even the one through the car window is superb!

How do you get your shots so crystal clear and perfect colours?!

Even the one through the car window is superb!

Easy....shoot Nikon! ;)

Seriously though....I'm not sure....I'm just doing minimal processing, then resizing for the web.

Wow! Is that a single shot or have you HDR'd it? The colours are amazing.

No HDR. I HATE HHD, unless it's done properly which I can't do.

It was about 5 portrait shots (panoramas are better done in portrait as you get less distortion) stitched together.

Thanks

182FF with cup packs
No HDR. I HATE HHD, unless it's done properly which I can't do.

It was about 5 portrait shots (panoramas are better done in portrait as you get less distortion) stitched together.

Thanks

Fair enough :) I know what you mean, my attempts have been a bit gash, but I can't even get a single exposure looking like that shot yet :-(

Practice, practice, practice I think :)

Camel
Some amazing shot of Abu Dhabi, makes me want to drive down with my camera, its a pity you never got out to the Rainbow Sheikhs car collection its housed in a pyramid in the desert not too far out of town its a great place.