ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few questions. Wheel alignment and Balancing.

Clio Trophy
Help needed please.

Need to get the wheel balancing and alignment sorted on my Trophy. I know a few peeps have had it done to theirs with excellent results.

So i need to get it done and im looking for somone to recommend a company to me who they know are good at this type of thing. I am prepared to travel within reason so that covers a decent area. I live in Cambridgshire so will travel to Bedforshire, Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire.

Anyone know of any???

And also can some people details the full settings they have had their cars set up to so i can at least get some idea of what i should be asking for.

Thank you.

cock mobile.
wigstar1 said:
Not a single idea from anyone??? lol

I know of one place in Leicester that does laser wheel alignment.

Spykee had his corrado camber setup up at a place in Northampton can't remember the place, but he had to get all the settings off G-Works.

Not sure if that helps much mate :eek:

Megane225FF
Alba tyres do alignment in the leeds area.. dont know of anyone thats had any of their work done though..