ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few Q's about decats

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Iv been having a nosey on here and on ebay, there seems to be a few cheap decat pipes on ebay, around the £25 mark.
Ive seen a few others, miltek, scorpion etc.

Im after the increase on sound more than anything, is there any to reccomend/steer clear from?

Iv heard petrol consumption is higher?
Fitting isn't the easiest of jobs?

Car passed MOT last week so i guess now is the time to do it if i'm going to.
Any advice, thanks

If you've got a Yozza just get a Yozza one.

They are loud, like really really loud. Infact they are stupidly loud. Hope you like your ears bleeding.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Fitting is very easy if the exhaust hasn't welded it's self together. Nothing a hammer can't fix :)

Makes the car rev easier.

Mine was easier to fit. Car seems less restricted since it's been on, and it hasn't made it much louder either.

Not affected petrol consumption at all, still get between 38-40mpg on my daily commute to work!

If you've got a Yozza just get a Yozza one.

They are loud, like really really loud. Infact they are stupidly loud. Hope you like your ears bleeding.

only if used with a race system. im yozza decat and stealth, bar full chat its marginal to oem! sounds so nice.

Ah thought they only had one decat system, I had the race system then as it was unbearable day to day.

OP go for the above.

182 decats are very easy to fit , 2 bolts and a clamp , as for MPG it'l go down mostly due to liking more noise lol !

As said mine feels a lot quicker to rev now , pick up to the limiter a lot better maybe in my head but it feels better :)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
hmm some interesting feedback there. well my 182 is yozza'd so it seems the way forward would be to go for the yozza decat

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Either buy the proper Yozza one. Or buy a Scorpion RS192 decat. It's best to fit a new genuine renault cat fitting kit at the same time too.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
well i have the yozza sport system? You mentioned a fitting kit.. does it not just bolt on and off

Look in the traders section for Renault Wolverhampton. In one of the stickies is a phone number. Ask for Adam & a CS discount. He'll easily be the cheapest you'll find. "Cat to manifold fitting kit" for a 182 and he'll know what you're on about.

Roughly £17 IIRC

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
7328768516_c9d945885f_o.gif

7328601914_d45c42c26e.gif

7328600310_d5e974f340.gif

CATFittingKit.gif

Last edited: