ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few problems.

Titanium 182
So I have bought a ph2 mk2 clio for fairly cheap, as i needed a car after losing my last one. the central locking fob on the key is broke so I have to open the doors by key but I cant access my boot.
the engine management light comes on and the electrical fault light comes on in the rain, losing all power in my car and having to pull over and then cuts the car off when i try and resart it, have to leave it to rest for a while.
one of the motors i think it is behind the headlamps isnt connected (its a black small shape with wires that fits into a socket behind the headlamp) on the drivers side.

wondering if anybody could help me with these problems, I've only had the car a week, would it be worth fixing these problems or taking the car back and get them to either fix it or get my money back?