ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few Pro-Speed pics... & wh0ring!

ITB'd 182...
Just give the Cup racer wannabe a quick hose down

Thought i'd try and get some pics up of Charlie's work and some wh0ring while it was clean ;)

Will get some vids up later once i meet the lads

C+C welcome :)

prospeed182001.jpg

prospeed182002.jpg

prospeed182003.jpg

prospeed-182-005.jpg

prospeed-182-006.jpg

prospeed-182-007.jpg

prospeed-182-008.jpg

prospeed-182-009.jpg

prospeed-182-010.jpg

prospeed-182-011.jpg

ITB'd 182...
BTW -its de-catted, thats just the cat that came off which they modded as they felt it was restrictive as it was :)

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Looking sweet. Get a video up of it mate. Would be interesting 2 c what it sounds like compared to mine (silenced decat and mid section silencer)

ATR

Accord Type R
Gup you need more pics from underneath :cool:
This system really is a work of art, just looking at it underneath you can tell Charlie did a top job.

We will sort some videos out in the week because its sounds mental :rasp:

Every time ive been upto see Charlie i slow down as i approach the tunnel then nail it going through! Pure awesomeness :cool: Yes im naughty! lol

ITB'd 182...
lol

Im still getting used to turning heads :)

So weird having a big rasp when you plant your right foot

Will have to hear this! Been thinkin of taking another visit to charlie and swapping the silenced de-cat for a normal decat and maybe removing the centre section silencer. :evil:

ITB'd 182...
You need to hear in person!

Its sounds gorgeous! Done about 100 miles atm and its already starting to pop and bang :)