ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Pics of the Vee Now the Recaros and Plates are on

LY V6 with Recaros
Not the best quality as they're taken from my phone, but I'll take some proper ones when the weather's better and she's clean...

11042008007.jpg

11042008006.jpg

A pic of the footrest I purchased from Turner. Thanks again Adam :D

11042008005.jpg

11042008002.jpg

Silvervisions in too

12042008008.jpg

11042008001.jpg

11042008004.jpg

11042008003.jpg

Old and new :)

12042008009.jpg

Current ride - my Adidas!
I was gonna ask where u got the I11III reg plate, then realised it was tape residue! Sweet car man, lovin it.

LY V6 with Recaros
Thanks everyone.

Yes Steve, definitely! Your pics of the rb are amazing so would love to see some vee pics too! :cool:

BMW M135i
Lovely, but how come the dash strips and centre console aren't colour coded? Every one i've seen they are? Something because its LY?

LY V6 with Recaros
Lovely, but how come the dash strips and centre console aren't colour coded? Every one i've seen they are? Something because its LY?

It's because it's i.d paint, they don't have them matching on ly, acid and the other i'd colours they do.

LY V6 with Recaros
nice upgrades :)

but one of the other two 182's you had has turned into a Ka.... or is that now your new day to day commuting car? ;)

Haha, yeah that's my mums! We are considering getting a second car between us though just to keep the miles down on both our cars, especially my old 182 as the bf would be doing quite alot of miles in it.

Looking minted Deb, you coming to FCS in it, or to RWS??

No, wish I was, I'll be on holiday for both!! What are the chances, doh!