ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of my car history......warning, minted examples content!!!!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Williams 3, best example iv ever seen, loved this car,
car.jpg

P6200066.jpg

P6200071.jpg

P6200070.jpg

My first scoob, was a one owner, 44k, ledas, big brake converstion, full Decat, andy Forrest remap, fantastic car
P9130019.jpg

P9130024.jpg

P2240011.jpg

Then I had this v3 sit imported, was immaculate and a truly great car

P6140028.jpg

P6140030.jpg

P6140032.jpg

Then my last scoob, immaculate, 54k, totally standard
Scoob4.jpg

Scoob5.jpg

Scoob9.jpg

Now running around in this
DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0387.jpg

Enjoy :D

Mk1 Focus RS
very nice selection of cars there, i really like the classic scoobys, my uncle had two and he said they were the best handling cars he'd ever owned.

love that williams 3!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Cheers. Classic scoobs are my passion, awesome cars, my next car will be a 3dr type r. Miss the williams, was a fantastic little car and was in showroom condition.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Williams looked mint. I'm not a fan of that shape scooby, I shouldn't stereo type but they just scream chav to me.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I think now with sky high fuel and insurance they r getting out of reach of chavs thankfully and there are some real bargains to be had. I'd love a p1 tbh

I think now with sky high fuel and insurance they r getting out of reach of chavs thankfully and there are some real bargains to be had. I'd love a p1 tbh

Dunno what your budget for one is but there was a guy round the corner from me had a type r with a 22b wide arch kit and stuff on it and he just sold it but the guy that got it now bought a porsche and is selling it on scoobynet.

Was up for £8500 but not checked if its still for sale

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Williams looked mint. I'm not a fan of that shape scooby, I shouldn't stereo type but they just scream chav to me.

I agree with where you are coming from but now when I see a clean classic shape impreza I feel its quite special and rare. I love v3 sti's! Especially in white!

PH1 iceburg
Great selection. I really love mint subarus. There is a lot of chavved out sheds around.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
What a bunch of rotters :rasp: You could at least clean them once in a while or something...

When are you getting rid of the Ph1 ?

:approve:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Williams is stunning! Would love a mint example as a weekend car at some stage.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Cheers for the comments. I do like to look after my cars and have always looked for great examples when buying whenever possible.

Williams was like new, also had a hill power stage 1 kit fitted which was a shielded induction kit, a Decat, a magnex stainless exhaust system and a hill power chip, it went very well and sounded fantastic. :cool: one of my biggest regrets was selling that car. The original owner was a London banker who had it as a toy tucked up in a underground car park with a custom made cover over it, had receipts for ££££££££

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice Impreza's dont do anything for me but the Williams is stunning!