ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics after a quick wash yesterday...

RS 172
thought i would get rid of some of the dirt all that rain had left on the car, gave it a quick wash yesterday and decided to get a few pics. what do u think?
S6000184.gif

S6000180.gif

S6000186.gif

S6000179.gif

S6000181.gif

S6000195.gif

Clio
love that first pic mate, good work, looks nice just for a quick wash... when does the FCS detailing start??

RS 172
love that first pic mate, good work, looks nice just for a quick wash... when does the FCS detailing start??

i polished it the week before last just didn't have the camera handy! The wash helped bring the shine back out! I'm a novice when it comes to detailing, a wash a polish and a wax is about the limit of my skills! I can't make it to FCS, i had already got tickets for fairford airshow when i found out the date! A bit gutted but should still have a good day!

Liquid 182
Very smart mate, really love those wheels on it.
What suspension it is running, nice ride height :cool:

BTW, whats going on with the exhaust?

RS 172
Very smart mate, really love those wheels on it.
What suspension it is running, nice ride height :cool:

BTW, whats going on with the exhaust?

It's been dropped 30mm on apex springs, that and the exhaust were done by the previous owner, he had the exhaust made by longlife exhausts in surrey. It's stainless steel from the cat back, i'm not keen on the back box, after i've saved a few pennies i'm going to put a stealth system on there, not sure which yet tho!

Clio

i polished it the week before last just didn't have the camera handy! The wash helped bring the shine back out! I'm a novice when it comes to detailing, a wash a polish and a wax is about the limit of my skills! I can't make it to FCS, i had already got tickets for fairford airshow when i found out the date! A bit gutted but should still have a good day!

aii mate shame your not going :(