ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few of mine

DSC_0544 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0542 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0515 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0508 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0502 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0535 (Medium).JPG

DSC_0377 (Medium).JPG

a few more

i have loads of the clios but its same old same old did not want to bore you all....

lusty little bit more elbow grease mate, excess polish left on mate, nice talking too you, maybe next year in the meg section....

good day, may be little bit more organising of the stand...

BMW F31
i see my car ;) lol

i'll get our pics up when i get them off sams camera.

really good weekend etc loved the camping and the glowsticks were quality lol!

nice to meet everyone too :)

1.8 Civic EX
nie one jonny!

the camping was absolutley awesome! saturday was fanastic...

the show on the other hand...that was just dire...on a par with last year imo....stunt show?!?!?! stunt show my arse!! oh look some big trucks driving backwards and fowards along a straight...ooooohhhhh

our glow sticks the night before was much more fun! lol

BMW F31
^^^ this man knowsit!! pmsl

was an awesome day/night at the campsite, me and sam really enjoyed ourselves and it was nice to properly meet you and jonny and your other halves :)

Miles was a top bloke as well, sorry mate cant remember your username.

i agree, weekend camping was great, like the other said the show was not.. doubt if i will bother with next year though... unless its another camping session. nice to meet everyone properly!!!!

lusty was a naughty boy wax left here and there... nice colour and its a quality job what i remember looking over it..

Cheers for a great weekend , camping was a awesome, your all a sound bunch of lads an ladettes, however the glow sticks have lowerd the level of fructose in my semem, which is a pre-curser for infertility.
Myles.

1.8 Civic EX
good to meet ya myles!!

and defo john, our efforts with the glow sticks and sparklers were much more entertaining than the stunt show...lol 118 118