ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few new mods and sum pics !!!

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
hiya guys .. made a couple of changes lately so heres a few pics for u all..

spec list is now

. silvervisions front and rear
. omp strut brace's front and rear
. prospeed stainless steel cat back exhaust system
. k-tec relocation pipe and induction kit
. dvd head unit
. white mirror covers
. 15 inch dynamique (172 style) alloys in white
. spax rsx rear dampers and 60mm springs
. non adjustable uprated front dampers and 60mm springs (low n stiff :))

and im bound to have forgoten something lol ... excuse the crap pics (cant use a camera phone properly haha)

comments welcome (and yes i know the paint is peeling on the bonnet lol)

P090709_1431_02.jpg

P090709_1431_01.jpg

P090709_1431.jpg

P090709_1442.jpg

P090709_1442_01.jpg

yer that'l be next. got insurance first :( not a happy bunny but gota be done.. then a few bits of paint re-done in october bonnet, wings and doors, some colour coding and im done with it i think

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks cool that mate, good effort. I'd get the front diamond done white :) And some lower profile tyres would look better too. Donut effect ftl.

yer its on 195-50-15's atm . but it handles nicely and isnt to hard a ride .. might be tempted to go to 195-45's tho come renewal time

Range Rover sport
I like this :D was going to go for the white wheels and mirrors on mine but i decided to go anth :D

Looks good, Did you refurb the alloys yourself? Masking over the wheel weight?

As said RS grille will be another great little mod.

And i would be tempted to try and chequer the wing mirrors and see how they look, Other wise if it where mine id have them back to black.

yes i did do the wheels maself, but i removed all the wheel weights and had them re balanced. thats dirt u can see behind the wheel in the pic lol ... was gettin bored of the all black lookso i opted for abit of white.. more coming in the next few months anyway with some evo recaro's, 16 inch oz superturismo's in white. and some sort of wrc style graphic design in white black and red but based on the s1600 cars ... (possibly :))

and turbo conversion is still about lol . just lost some of my contracts in work so ive had to hold off any expensive spending atm