ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few more finishing touches

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
One of my fave cars on here.

Renault sport sticker didn't work mate, was nicer just with the stripe.

Black Gold with cup packs
decided to get some rear fx lights and put a black renaultsport sticker in the middle of my strip just finishes my wheels of i think thoughts welcome

DSC_0650.jpg

Clio on the BC Budd :)

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
This car would be nowhere near as nice without the brows! Keep them, they make it different to all other CS cars, different = good :)

Partner's Astra SRi
I love the RenaultSport sticker on the wheels, noice!!

Love this car, but still, shame about the eyelids!

Civic Type S GT
This is possibly the best 182 I have ever seen, everything looks spot on buddy!!! Great example and great car!! Very jealous! :approve:

TT 225
Hmmm^^

Looks quality mate, would be good to have a still image with and without the brows just to see the difference. Good job.

Shiny car but covering up the indicators and removing the rear wiper seems a little strange to me!? My younger brother probably would like your car though, he likes to add stickers and bling to his car (maybe bling isn't the right word) , maybe its a young lad thing... you are a young lad I take it?

Just to end on a good note it's unique and looks to be well done :star: