ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few landscape shots...

Rally bus
I've been redoing some bits on one of my websites tonight, including changing the landscape pics page a bit... so I thought I'd post a few for you to look at :D

ls02.jpg

ls13.jpg

ls04.jpg

ls39.jpg

ls41.jpg

ls60.jpg

ls49.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
In the words of Brucey, "Don't tell any of the others, but you're my favourite." ;).. well, top 5 anyway!

Beautiful shots.

Rally bus
Yeah that was a pretty stunning road to drive, it ends up at a glacier in the mountains, a shame I only had my 1.6 then really!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Love the photo's

I think the font is a bit too fussy though.

Rally bus
The only criticism I have is that the font isnt that easy to read..

The font looked ok on the website (against a black background) but on here it looks less legible for some reason :(

I'll try a clearer font over the weekend!

Rally bus
Is this one better? I'm using this font on other parts of the site so it'd fit in with the overall look.

ls36a.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'd use the original font, but increase the letter spacing a little if that's possible? Personally I think it looks a lot more elegant than the second font.

Rally bus
What was the original font?

Saginaw

Reet, on the left is Saginaw font made bigger, on the right is Saginaw font in the original size but with more spacing between the letters. I think I prefer the right... anyone else?

ls46a.jpg

Rally bus
on the left is no space between, on the right is one space, I'm not sure there is a way of doing half a space?! And no I am not going to manually crop each letter!

I think I'll stick with the one on the right but maybe use a slightly smaller font.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Rally bus
I've got photoshop but I don't use it, mainly because I haven't a clue how to :eek:

I'll have a look and suss it out.

(I manually typed a space in on the pic above)