ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few from todays NE BBQ

As title says,

Good turn out agian lads.

IMG_9508.jpg

IMG_9498.jpg

IMG_9515.jpg

Jon's catolouge pose:
IMG_9499.jpg

IMG_9522.jpg

IMG_9521.jpg

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
:( I had the camo theme in my head for my track car thinking no one else has do e it before.

Look as wicked as I thought it would! :)

Regretted not taking a disposable bbq, i only decided to go at 2am last night lol :rasp: We nipped off to croft to watch the track day and get some grub. Probably could of cooked sausages from my roof it was that bloody hot..

RB 182
Think I saw the White Meg on the way home! Hull area at around 6:30/7?

If not you've got a doppelgänger!

Titanium 182
Looks like the fashion policed need to attend this event! Did John get that shirt from a charity shop hahahaha

I so totally and utterly forgot about this meet as well

Good pics mate! It was a pretty good meet! Considering nobody turned up to meet us at Durham it was a good turn out.

Your only jealous of my shirt leeroy ;)

Titanium 182
Didn't realise people still went there haha! You haven't got your trophy anymore have you?

No mate, but still got a french car if that counts lol

Good pics mate! It was a pretty good meet! Considering nobody turned up to meet us at Durham it was a good turn out.

Your only jealous of my shirt leeroy ;)

I need sunglasses its that bright :)

Ive seen you wear some pretty tragic outfits Lee! haha.

Ha am old and wiser now lol

1.2 16v
Didn't realise people still went there haha! You haven't got your trophy anymore have you?

Assuming tv is the valley, there's people there every Sunday haha, dying down now every since there was a big incident about 2 month ago.