ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few from Crail today

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
A few of us went up today for the pfc day which was good but a bit quiet unfortunately. Can't take the credit for most of these pics, copyright goes to whoever I've nicked them off fb from!

Best run was a 14.473 today which took second in the renault class, completely outgunned by the Clio turbo that was there!

Quick couple of clean ones from yesterday first

7fc63f43.jpg

c407786a.jpg

And then some from up there

3bb8a169.jpg

82c1a3dd.jpg

3dfe9a5a.jpg

bddf0224.jpg

d151013b.jpg

8bb02bdc.jpg

f8a34d13.jpg

I know others took more photos than me so there should be more coming

John

Last edited:
  Polo BlueGT
Was going to come through but was too hungover to drive. Sounded like a good day but looks dead from the photo's.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If I hadnt just paid for my F1s to be refurbed I'd be buying yours Dan! Gonna keep an eye out for some of my own. Although I wont be keeping them gold

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Brilliant day and some brilliant pics. The red 172 with the wide arch kit on it was horrendous though.

172 turbo & BMW 1m
sure i saw the red clio going up the strip:boring: , anyone see the massive wheel spacers haha

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone know what sort of power its putting out? Maybe the one good thing about the car could be the engine :p