ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few from Autosport

Lee

BMW M2C
RB :approve: Good choice, but then he is very well practiced at choosing now! His last one before getting a turbo, no doubt?

What you were saying about the lighting in there, the Trophy on Pistonheads looked Inferno! lol

He just ticks every box except parking sensors. Yeah, it was out the final run of 200s.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Trophy No.1’s front end was looking pretty dodgy, verging on a suspicion that it’d been crashed. The fit of the bonnet was horrific, the fit of the bumper was bad, and it was missing the black sticker/insert’s in the bumper. Plus it was scratched and swirled to hell, most of the road going ones on 70k are in better condition, Renault have let me down.

182cup & 172 racecar
Trophy No.1’s front end was looking pretty dodgy, verging on a suspicion that it’d been crashed. The fit of the bonnet was horrific, the fit of the bumper was bad, and it was missing the black sticker/insert’s in the bumper. Plus it was scratched and swirled to hell, most of the road going ones on 70k are in better condition, Renault have let me down.

It's just a car.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
The point was that you'd think that they would look after one of their collection cars, it's not like it's any other Clio, it's a car that's purpose is to be in mint condition and it wasn't.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I was more interested in the Cosworths next stand over :)

This^This.

I was there Friday and took a few shots, the NEC's bright orange carpet strikes as always.

8371522128_2678df9c6b_z.jpg

8371521976_1525ac0002_z.jpg

8371521684_de0f22d9de_z.jpg

8370453657_ed575aa3fd_z.jpg

The rest - http://www.flickr.com/photos/adamlstr/sets/72157632494063749/