ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few from Amsterdam...

vers le haut doigt milieu
A few pictures I took this weekend in Amsterdam, its too much of a crazy city to do anything at night and I wasn't in the best frame of mind in the day to wonder about. Anyway if your bored a few pic's for you.

Forgive the amount of Dutch angles in this, I was in Rome...

Yeah its f**king freezing outside and it forces us onto the street with the weirdo's and the crack head's. But its not too bad as some Bar's let us smoke outside for a tip, the Grasshopper has an indoor smoking area which is like a wind tunnel and a few other coffee shops had a separate vented smoking area. In all honesty its just forced more freaks onto the street.

dk

911 GTS Cab
not a fan of the angled shots as i've said before, do my head in but the pics tell a good story and i like the first shot.

2014 Focus Titanium
Your first shot would have been a cracker if it didn't have the wall at the left hand side, and you had cleaned your sensor :D

RenaultSport Megane R26.R
Been there twice & had a blast. Shame about the smoking bans, as IMO it just doesn't have the same atmosphere. :(

Mint city though. ;)

Thanks all, it was a good time. There are only 4 HDR shots in the pictures and I never understood dutch angles either then on saturday (when I was smoking too much.) it all became clear!

Keydog, can photoshop that image to clean/crop however some of the black blobs are birds.
Jordi17, which cellear?

Fiat Panda 100hp
been here for a cheeky one...

a few of mine from Amsterdam too... http://69dots.com/archives/292

n651286492_1285982_1512.jpg

Ha, that one! Na Jordi17 I didn't go in. I was sitting in the Bull Dog for far too long and had enough of taking pictures of ducks. Ben, we went for a whole cheekey weekend (part from Sunday I had to drive) I did spend the majority of the time at the Bulldog as we where watching the football with the rest of the English. P.s I like your photos too...

Last edited: