ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few changes . . .

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
SUCH an improvement mate!

looks far, far better with th 16's on. I don't need to tell you about the improved road manners too eh?!
Nice Mk2.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Iv had Pagid pads on both my Clios. very good they are too.

squeek a bit in the morning though. lol

although your grooved discs should help a bit with the squeeking.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
noticed they are squeeking, but figured they are bedding in? still waiting for the pagid pads to arrive for the rear, the old pads are still on the rear with the new disc. The old front pads fell apart in my hand when I removed them!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Gaz2130 said:
noticed they are squeeking, but figured they are bedding in? still waiting for the pagid pads to arrive for the rear, the old pads are still on the rear with the new disc. The old front pads fell apart in my hand when I removed them!!

they always squeek from cold due to the compound.

i' ve seen cars with pads so worn they needed new discs, so you weren't too bad fella.
How are you finding the front discs compared to the OE items?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
good, its a bit difficult to tell to be honest mate, as I haven't been using the car for quite a while, today is the first time it has been driven properly in a while, £44 to fill the f**ker too! :( , they seem good though. Only done about 30 miles with them though.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
much prefered it with the 17s on but there u go. It now looks standard so thats good from a selling perspective etc...

how do you link pics on the new forum? if anyone knows, please do the honours!
You need to enclose the URL in

Clio1721.gif

R20GRC.gif

Meggy225
what did you do with the old plate mate?

I must admit I did like the way it looked before but I'm sure it'll look just as good once you've got the turini's on!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the old plate is on my other car (clio 1.5 dci) until it is sold. Wheels are too standard for my liking, will either be a refurb in a different finish, or more than likely Turinis, definately 16"s though, car feels much better for it, liked the look of the 17"s though, but they are "Bling" and 16"s are for proper driving.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
girlfriend didn't like the wrong attention i got because of it, and it was too 'boy racer' for me.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i liked the old wheels better too, but the ride and handling suffered far too much for my liking, its all about the driving experience for me now.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
last pics now honest :) , needed to do some more work, so got some pics with the wheels off :

Front.gif

FrontSealed.gif

Rear.gif

RearSealed.gif

:)