ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few better pics of the new bike

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Just thought I'd share a couple of better pictures I took of my new GSXR now she's fully broken in!

If anyone is considering learning to ride a motorbike, just do it! This is my 3rd bike now and I absolutely love it, even the looks are growing on me!

I know theres a few bikers on here so any chance of putting pics of your pride and joy on here???

14934259876_539ebe29ab_c.jpg
IMG_0306 by FrankieFish2012, on Flickr

14770725067_9cf1049747_c.jpg
IMG_0304 by FrankieFish2012, on Flickr

14956908582_f06e92be42_c.jpg
IMG_0307 by FrankieFish2012, on Flickr

14770648668_985fc97c75_c.jpg
IMG_0308 by FrankieFish2012, on Flickr

Istagram pic, looked better on the phone lol

14770533460_d4774a3783_c.jpg
IMG_0315 by FrankieFish2012, on Flickr

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice mate.

I'm looking to pick up (most likely a K9) 600 towards the end of the year, not long purschased a new home with HRH, so hardly been balling lately lol.

How you finding it bud... any plans?

Last edited:

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
full test mate, i've been looking at 600 Bandits just to start off with, i dont trust myself fully on a superbike just yet!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Its a great bike, very stable, slipper clutch is awesome, brakes are good (not as good as the 750 I test rode though for some reason). Running it in has been a pain though so it hasn't felt that fast, under 7k for 500 miles then under 10k for 1000. I wouldn't say I stuck to that all the time but never red lined it, but that's about to change lol

Only plans were tail tidy which was done it the first week. Also I will probably get a new can on it, Yoshi or Akrapovic. However as standard it has a great tone to it especially low down when it just burbles. Very happy with it overall.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not a bike person at all but that looks fantastic.

I think the problem I have is that I wouldn't trust myself on one at all!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
I'm not a bike person at all but that looks fantastic.

I think the problem I have is that I wouldn't trust myself on one at all!

Cheers. Loads of non-bikers say that but trust me when you are on it you are fully aware of your mortality and you know when to push it and when not to. Its all about sticking within your limits and you don't have to be going 100mph everywhere to have fun. Just being out in the open, the smells, the scenery, sounds gay but its just fantastic.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. Loads of non-bikers say that but trust me when you are on it you are fully aware of your mortality and you know when to push it and when not to. Its all about sticking within your limits and you don't have to be going 100mph everywhere to have fun. Just being out in the open, the smells, the scenery, sounds gay but its just fantastic.

I can imagine you get a great sense of freedom that a car can't offer, I am quite partial to the noise some of these bikes make though, I have a very long straight strech of road behind my house and you can quite often hear them accelerating down practically the full length of it.

Titanium 182
Looks amazing mate enjoy and be safe! I used to have an R6 until a few years back but got rid in the end to go back to 4 wheels! Too many close calls and couldn't afford car and bike

Many.
Looking good.

Only gripe I have with GSXR's these days is after the K6, and then K8's, they've not changed that much cosmetically, If you hadn't of said it was a brand new bike, I'd have assued it was a bit older.

I really need to get another bike, over a year without one, theres a peice of me missing.

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks spot on that mate. I passed my theory about a fortnight ago. Just chewing at the bit to get cracking now.

LY 182
Ive just booked my theory tonight, hopefully get the A2 test out the way before winter fully sets in! Wouldnt mind one of them ktm duke 390's

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Ive just booked my theory tonight, hopefully get the A2 test out the way before winter fully sets in! Wouldnt mind one of them ktm duke 390's

look great them KTM 390's mind. I've thought about getting a super moto or similar to mash about on. Good luck with the test, should be a piece of cake!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome, thanks for that hadn't seen it. To be fair I should probably spend more time on PH. This is the only forum I ever visit! (havent had a clio since 2008!)

There should be links down the left hand side to be able to start at the beginning of the PH Fleet submissions. Thats just the latest one.