ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few at Renault London West.

vers le haut doigt milieu
Went to Renault Last Saturday with my mate who wants to buy the Pink Clio! Convinced them to take all the pink off and make it white so it should look ok, anyway just a few photos from them....

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Wanted to draw the attention away from that awful car! :S

Delete the picture then, theirs nothing interesting by the sky to make it worth enhancing.

noted, however coming from the old breed of film photography we never throw a photo away its re-developed. Just an artistic thing don’t worry. Im aware its shite!

Does that dealership only buy Renault's with horrible aftermarket graphics on them? None of them look standard in the pics.

Does that dealership only buy Renault's with horrible aftermarket graphics on them? None of them look standard in the pics.

Due to Renault London west’s location the have the little customise your car section where the sales people will "pimp your ride" to make it look like a cow (as pictured bellow).........

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Wanted to draw the attention away from that awful car! :S

Delete the picture then, theirs nothing interesting by the sky to make it worth enhancing.

every single picture is over saturated and to much contrast... there is only 1 good picture and that is still to much contrast... you cant see the edge of the tire from the shaddow in the wheel arch.

every single picture is over saturated and to much contrast... there is only 1 good picture and that is still to much contrast... you cant see the edge of the tire from the shaddow in the wheel arch.

They havent been photoshoped, Im just redeveloping the photos darkroom style.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

They havent been photoshoped, Im just redeveloping the photos darkroom style.

never said they were photoshopped... i said you have messed with the colours and contrast FAR to much in pretty much every pic... learn to adjust curves rather than just messing with the colour saturation and the contrast...

Dont worry mate I know more then I let on. just wanted to make them more comic.