ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few around Shropshire-(pics)

ph2 172
Me and the other half have been driving around today as the weather was quite nice and I must say I have seen loads of 172/182's etc, normally I don't see that many but jesus there were loads around.

Anyway I obviously couldn't get pics of all of them but did manage to get the camera out for 2 of them.

The first was spotted in Beatties car park at Telford Town Centre, mine is the Iceberg 172 on the left...
Photo-0152.gif

Photo-0151.gif

Photo-0150.gif

..and the second, well what a beut, was spotted in Bridgnorth Low Town.....
Photo-0156.gif

Photo-0155.gif

Photo-0154.gif

Photo-0153.gif

I'v got to say the V6 was so nice and im itching to have one now. Apologies for the essay.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Have seen K15Cup around Wolves near Tettenhall many moons ago when travelling through there to Birmingham.

nice ................. i was gunna buy that reg k15 cup before i bought mine instead , both were the same price

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
yeah must be, but i do get around a lot so its quite odd.. i mean this week..

I have been to stourbridge many times, shrewsbury twice, telford once, warrington, and Gloucesters!! and omg so one spot me

ph2 172
Tomehb, Do you ever leave your car at the side of the A442 just as your coming into Bridgnorth? as I very often seen a cup parked on the grass.

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
nope, thats a female driver :p i believe anyway ... cause i have also seen it :)..

mine always parked in the centre of bridgnorth around the brown church :p