ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a dirty LY on a friday evening drive

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looks great in the sun this colour, saw one on the M5 on sunday!
Nice and low on standard wheels, best way imo!

LY182/NHB CTR
Stunning Adam hopefully we can get the two Liquid Yellows out together, if you are not doing anything on the 7th August you can always join us on the Air Ambulance Charity Drive... I will be looking to get the alloys refurbed too maybe we can get a discount with a few

Nice motor mate. Not by caerphilly by any chance?

if you saw that this weekend could have been me, as just picked the car up Saturday ;)

ClioSport 172 (2003)
I didnt see it i was just taking a guess from the roads lol.

We'll have to get a meet on soon

LY182/NHB CTR
I didnt see it i was just taking a guess from the roads lol.

We'll have to get a meet on soon

ha ha right I only picked the car up at the weekend and it was in Caerphilly then but in the garage now for all the brakes to be done then off to Pro Speed next week so I'm hoping I get everything done for the 7th August :)

Yes be great to meet up... you are more then welcome to join us on the Air Ambulance Charity drive drop me pm if you like I will send you the poster with details .

clio 172
Thanks for the comments, the wheels majorly let the car down and really need a refurb.
I love how forgiving a camera is, the paintwork needs correcting badly too, but its all on my to do list

The road is just the local moors, joys of living in sheep country lol and the other is just a road to a coal quarry (getting more and more welsh themed lol)
And yep down on coilovers

Was thinking about putting the renault F1 team stickers under my side repeaters, but unsure whether itl take the clean look away "/
my cousins is always going on about cars racing about above the farm i now know who it is adam, lmao them llangynider roads are awsum ent they, these german roads are pretty gd tho