ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Couple of Question’s

Hi All,

I am planning my install for the 172 when I get it and I am considering doing as much of the work I can, myself.

1) I am going to be replacing the battery with an Optima and was wondering what I need to be aware of when doing so. For example is there a valet mode on the alarm on the 172 s ? OR will it fire and need to be reset ? Will there be any other electrical issues when disconnecting the battery ?

2) Can any of you recommend any good value online car audio dealers that you have bought from ?

Thanks,

Carl

Sorry one more...

3) When using an Alpine Mobile Media H/U in UK spec (i.e. only one break sensor cable I think) To bypass the lockouts, do you just need to ground the cable or connect it to a positive source. I know this works for other units but dont know if the Alpine is different.