ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of pics !!

Static Low
Took some time to clean up the wagon today, so took a couple of pics with the phone.

Wheels were going kind of yellow-ish soo a few coats of srp and egp & all was well. have to get myself some poor boys stuff to go on top. Just used some turtle wax stuff for just now, not that bad tbh. But always remember that Hi-tec trainers.. arent as good as Nike ones, im sure the same applies here. yeah. thanks for looking guys.

I know.. the pics are soo exciting

schemescum.jpg

schemescum2.jpg

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Looks tidy, but I gotta agree with beef. I think it'll look better with the centre caps.

TTRS & V50
Needs centre caps defo. And raise the back a bit to make it even looking, unless your parked on a slope thats making it look lower at teh back. Nice though.

Charged Superleggera
looks good mate. looking at the back it looks alot lower than what bens was at the back and you have 15" wheels as well.

RB 182 Cup
i'll be your friend again if you put those centre caps on!! :) x

p.s i think i'll let you off on lowering the rear more! looks mental :D

Static Low
And raise the back a bit to make it even looking, unless your parked on a slope thats making it look lower at teh back. Nice though.

The thing is that i wanted the sills even & they basically are now and for that i had to get the back alot lower, so custom rears were aquired.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its too low totaly undriveable how can you possibly drive that...

... hahahahahaha as if! looks schweet mate

Static Low
Nice, lower profile on the tyres then even lower? ;)

id like 195/50's instead of the 185/55's but not sure its going to happen ! if i done that id have to fill the extra arch gap it would create and ma driveshaft is already on the verge, soo wouldnt be wise to wind the front down much more

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
That looks ace mate, did you have any work done to the arches to have it that low? What coilies is it on?

Well jelous mine isnt sitting like that lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Would look 10x better it will was about an inch and a half higher at the back!

nice tho.