ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of new pics of the 172...

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Its been a while since Ive put up some shots of my car so I thought Id treat you all. Ok, so the photos arent going to win any originality competitions, but I think they look pretty smart nonetheless. Plus the car looks f**king mean as always....

Next time I might put some preperation into it and actually wash the thing before taking pics.

Anyways, enjoy.

http://rick.runtingz.com/SUNSET1.jpg

http://rick.runtingz.com/SUNSET2.jpg

:D

Rick

Suzuki SV650

Looks cool mate, respect to the Flame Red 172s out there ;)

Hope you are liking the coilovers too after the palava you had with fitting them.

A slow one :-(

sh*t thats red! My colour blindness cant get any worse :confused:

Looks lush though! That is the colour I want mine in. Looks fappin gorgeous!

MKIII 138

looks amazing. great colour only ever seen 1 other in red like that i love ice silver but i would choose that next time round.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by StevieP on 14 June 2005
Hope you are liking the coilovers too after the palava you had with fitting them.

The jurys still out on the coilys at the mo:eek: Theyre a bit too firm for the B roads around where I live... I swap back to the old Eibachs for a bit to get a good comparison.

To answer a couple of the other Qs:

The camera was my dads Fujifilm S7000. Its a pretty handy bit of kit actually. I think its a semi-professional spec as cameras go. Although, I dont really know that much about digicams!

The only visible mods are the suspension, obligatory silvervision bulbs and a Honda Accord stubby aerial. No gayness.

Im probably going to be getting rid of it shortly to make way for something a bit more suitable. I just need to find a good replacement.

Glad you all like it anyway.

Rick