ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Clean Valver :D

Valver
First time to post a Thread in this section, it was really nice weather today and the car looked like a chimley so i added one and one together and here are the results :

Photo-0066.jpg

Photo-0065.jpg

Photo-0064.jpg

Photo-0062.jpg

Removed The Old Knob:
Photo-0047.jpg

And Replaced With Brand New Williams Knob:
Photo-0048.jpg

I hope you Enjoy, Ive only had this car for about 2 months now and im in love!

RenaultSport 172.
Like it, but get some turbines or ph2 valver wheels on there colour coded to the car!

Valver
Yes please excuse the wheels lol they came with the car , i dont like them myself, i want to get williams ones but can't afford it just yet :) feel every bump with these wheels lol and steers like a bus haha

RenaultSport 172.
some valver turbines colour coded with a polished lip would look a treat :)

RenaultSport 172.
or ph2 valver wheels...

wouldnt put williams ones on tbh, but thats personla preference :)

Valver
Hmm i had turbines on my old clio and they were a biatch when cleaning time came haha could someone possibly do a photoshop of them colourcoded with a polished lip? here is a good image to use:
clio2.gif

lus they are going very cheap!

Valver
Not bad colourcoded, i think it just looks a bit weird because its matte.

f**king filthy? oh please do excuse the interior pics, they were before i cleaned :eek:

How much do you think i could sell my gold wheels for? but would need to buy turbines before hand lol , i really like your turbines Renault_boy, you may have some interest here, depends how rich i am at the end of the month?

Oh and maybe the blue could be a bit bigger just leaving the outer rim polished (like williams ones)

Last edited:
the more i look at them the more i like them tbh. could be a good call. would be good if someone better with photoshop could have a go though

LY 182 FF CUPPED
clio2.jpg

still no excuse to have a car that dirty inside........think I can even detect a Chip on the carpet!!!

Valver
Thanks mate that looks excellent! I think i might just go down this route! Rage your idea is very nice!

Hey the interior pics were before i cleaned out the interior, will be lucky to see any dust inside now :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan of turbines.

Get some williams wheels as you say just try a diff colour like black etc.

Failing that some turinis or leggras look good (i.e multi spokes)

1.8 8v RSi
£200 for 4 wheels id say...probably less if u get perfect condition wheels... nice valver btw