ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A clean car is a quicker car IMO :p

172 Hillclimb/Sprint
Just given the car a clean before the next round of sprinting. Few changes made for sunday. I have changed the crap standard top mounts for some shiny pure motorsport ones. Old ones had completely gone. Season is going well, 3 class wins at this stage, so far so good :) . It is road legal and in the Mod prod Class. Sometimes I take it out for a drive on some B roads, but it's a very different animal on track. At the end of the season I will lift this engine out and get rebuilding. Some more horsepowers next season will go down a treat. Some pics thrown in from the last round also.

SDC11497.jpg

IMGP7286.jpg

photo.jpg

172 Hillclimb/Sprint
-xSport 11 point cage
-Corb revo seats+sabelt harnesses
-Abs cylinder+pump removed
-Custom built copper + braided brake system with brake proportioning valve PF97 front pads, running 60-40 damp/wet to 70:30- 80:20 front if really hot.
-Cup alternator conversion
-Pure motorsport rose jointed top mounts
-FK highsport coilovers front and rear
-Changed every crap nylon or rubber bush for a rose joint, rose jointed front wishbones
-Puremotorsport front wishbone strengthening plates welded on and same to the rear axle.
-Made the front air intakes at the fogs with a CNC machine at uni. 2mm aluminium. ph1 airbox
- odyssey race battery
- heatwrapped mani + full yozza decat system front to back.
-polycarb front and rear quarters.