ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A cheap modification.. that's classed as a modification...

Nothing at the mo :(
I know its a weird one.. but i don't mean spraying bullets

need a cheap mod that you would HAVE to tell insurance about, only cause my new policy is only on cars that are modified.. so need the cheapest thing possible

Cheapest so far is KTR panel filter for £30notes

330i. E30 Touring.
Haven't you got an induction kit and springs, though?

Tell them it's remapped. No way of tracing it.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I know its a weird one.. but i don't mean spraying bullets

need a cheap mod that you would HAVE to tell insurance about, only cause my new policy is only on cars that are modified.. so need the cheapest thing possible

Cheapest so far is KTR panel filter for £30notes

Reckon you'd be better wasting your money on something else tbh. Just tell them you've removed the acoustic valve-it's technically a modification albeit of little if any significance.

Vw Passat, clio 182
Don't modify it as people off here calls you chav and Sh*t. leave it standard or be sheep just to please these people.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I don't drive like that 99% of the time
Fair enough. But don't expect a positive reaction when you do drive in a stupid manner, and then post videos while confessing to dangerous driving. You won't get a kind response on any non-chave forum.

Vw Passat, clio 182
I just had it done 2 days ago and was testing it. im not going to drive like that all the time. And im not a chav either. I know i was a Kn*b driving like that, fair enough lesson learnt.

clio 172
Ive just insured my car to include a exhaust and induction kit even though I don't have them on the car at the minute (as there is a fee everytime you add an item).

I would say make a list of the basic's, coilovers, exhaust, induction kit / filter, brake hoses / discs / pads and add them all on. Normally these increase the policy cost, so its makes makes no difference if they are on the car or not. Gives you the freedom to chop and change.

Run it past your insurance company, as I think future mods should be added to avoid 'admin' costs.