ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Campus With a Splitter! (Finally)

Decked Dirty Diesel!
Annoyingly, Clio Campus models don't come with splitters as standard.

So after a year of it sitting on my eBay watch list, i finally took the plunge and spent a whopping £12 on a Skoda Fabia splitter and I think it looks excellent!

Made a real improvement to the front end, What do you guys think?

(sorry for s**tty iPhone pictures)

here is the result:

Before

666sj.jpg

img1999a.jpg

After

img2013ba.jpg

img2014gf.jpg

img2015ah.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Dare I say it'd probably have been quicker to buy and put on a non campus bumper :rasp:

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
:O at first i hated it... but now i have one i have kinda fallen in love with it :) looks different and isnt as common :)

nice to see another campus on here!! :D
It's just the fact that they removed the plate and put it on the bumper but kept the massive Renault badge/boot handle.

Twingo Dynamique
It's just the fact that they removed the plate and put it on the bumper but kept the massive Renault badge/boot handle.

if i were a chav, i would smooth the bootlid... would be quite good, and probably look "well sik"... but i'm not so it would look gash.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Don't mean to be a d!ck here but what relevance does the sticker have to anything, the thread is about the splitter?

Good effort though, looks decent!

1eight2
Don't mean to be a d!ck here but what relevance does the sticker have to anything, the thread is about the splitter?

Good effort though, looks decent!

I've seen threads get derailed because there is a dog in one of the pictures...

​Splitter looks good!

Decked Dirty Diesel!
Oh my word, I've never had this many replies before!

Thanks so much everyone! :)

yeah my friend had the stickers lying around and gave them to me, i put it on when i first purchased the car and forgot about it really.

Put a sport top grill on it maybe?

Unfortunately the sport grill doesn't fit the campus model apparently.. fittings are in different places for some reason? :S