ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a/c fault

clio 197
just had the air con blokey out to regas my 197 aircon as wasnt getting cold. he them informed me that the pump wasnt kicking in BUT THE SYSTEM WAS FULL. anyone any ideas i have checked the fuse under the steering colum and that is ok. is there a relay somewhere i could try before calling the electrician out.

thanks

clio 197
just a quick update after taking it to 2 air con places neither of which took any notice when i said they need to be 100% full not 75% as they both tried. one telling me the pump was knackered and the other that there was a wiring fault. so i was that fed up i just took it to the dealers and sure enough just needed a 100% fill and reset as the first aircon bloke tried the use the cars pump to pump out all my refidgerant (tool!) and wasnt too pricey either at £57.