ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A/C delete fault code

Clio 182
Hi

I've recently fitted the AC delete kit from Pure Motorsport, since the AC system has been removed the engine light comes on, I've plugged in my RS tuner and it's showing the AC pressure sensor isn't working, which is good because it's not there anymore lol.

Does anyone know the resistance of that sensor so I can plug a resistor into the loom plug and stop that light coming on?

Thanks

James

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
never seen that cause a light before, especially an engine light.....seeing as it's not part of the engine/running. I'd say that's not what's causing the light to be on

Clio 182
Ill have another look into it, but that was the only fault code logged and has only come on since I removed the AC

Clio 182
Tell me about it, I'm going to check the whole engine over, have a feeling the timing may be out still, would that throw up the light without storing codes?