ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit of YozzaSport...

ST
Idle:
th_MOV00617.jpg

Slight revving:
th_MOV00617-1.jpg

Sorry for the dark vids but its the best i can do just now...will try and get some fly by ones this week...got a tripod for xmas so could put it to the test lol...

Cheers, Alan.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
good work son. easily the best sounding system out there, good gains too i presume.

can't wait to get sorted with one myself.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Class Alan:cool:

Sounds amazing. Love that rasp, its what I wanted mine to sound like.

Whats it like at speed? 60mph+ A roads/motorways?

ST
Class Alan:cool:

Sounds amazing. Love that rasp, its what I wanted mine to sound like.

Whats it like at speed? 60mph+ A roads/motorways?

Cheers matey..

Its fine on the motorway in 5th with the cruise set at 75-80, was in Skye for new year last week 250 miles each way with a mixture of motorway and A roads and my gf didnt complain once lol....she used to hate the powerflow system i had on my 1.2 16v dynamique...

Without a word of a lie my MPG has went up since having the YS sytem fitted too, i think the standard system(s) (all 3 of them) were choking the car up so to speak.

My car is also 400 miles off the 12k service so it can only get better once it 'beds' in a bit more...

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
that noise = move the f**k out of my way!!!

i'm happy to say if you can find a better sounding, better made, better fitting exhaust on the market, with better performance gains, i'll bare my arse in Woolworths window

Lionel Richie
if i'm honnest 90% of the decats we sell don't have a problem with the light coming on

we can spend about £1K developing an electronic dongle to sort it, or you can spend 1hr and put a bit of tape over the light, upto you, but i know what i'm doing!!!

Burgandy 174 sport t
That doesnt relly do it justice, ok it sounds good there but when u stick the boot down it sounds goooood!!!

vid later on? wind rain or fuckin snow these coilys are goin on!!!!!

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Hayward&scott custom cat-back exhaust with 2.5"bore with silenced decat (but theres no way on earth its silenced). lol ive tried to do a few videos but it just picks up too much other noise.

Focus RS
I really wish i hadn't seen this as now i want it, milltek or ys hmm, think its gonna be a case of who can get me in first, oh well phonecalls to make tomoz i think

ST
The milltek is gonna be well over £600 for the cat back by the sounds of it as the rear boxes are £450 odds alone...