ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*_Its Done_*

#001 172 Exclusive
Some of you might have seen it at FCS but our stand was in a s**t place so thought i'd put some pics up for you look at!!!

laura053.jpg

laura052.jpg

laura050.jpg

laura049.jpg

laura048.jpg

laura044.jpg

laura046.jpg

laura047.jpg

laura043.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks good, but i'd prob change the metal mesh for black.

when did you go to the ring?

#001 172 Exclusive
think the grills are goin the same colour as the wheels!!!!
that car aint been to the ring!! just a sticker left over and paul put it on i dont really like it but he insits!!! (Thats men) lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ooooh the grills will look tasty when you do them same colour as the alloys - any other plans?

#001 172 Exclusive
deffo want spacers!!!
i was lookin at fcs, but need to get some it'll look 10times better!!!
its goin on K-Tecs website soon i e mailed dave som pics the other day!!!

182kev

Looks nice but mesh needs to be darker imo to match in with lights and wheels

#001 172 Exclusive
Ooooh the grills will look tasty when you do them same colour as the alloys - any other plans?

not at the min, i want it on coilovers soon enough then after that me dunno, i was tryin get the 182 engine out of the ded one but it got crushed so just need keep searchin!!!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Love the wheels and whole car, but the grilles let it down.. standard ones back on imo.

J03

MX5 1.8
i like it apart from the mesh... btw where does everyone get them KTR stickers from?? i want! been looking but cant find :(

#001 172 Exclusive
had the stickers from dave when i was at FCS.......
i dont think i'd be sellin the wheels for sometime!!! :p
keep a look out on e bay though there always on there!!!
thats where i had mine from they were £230..... :)

love the car the colour codeing looks top work i have either change the grill for an rs one or kept it standed is that a diffrent shade of silver though

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Yea like it but I'd either get them the grills in black or a sport grill. Oh yea and get that ring sticker off, no ring, no sticker

Last edited:
  #001 172 Exclusive
You need spacers BADLY !!!

What zorst is that ??

i know i do :dapprove: :dapprove:
its a K-Tec exhaust!!! it was the first one they did on the mk3 but they havent started sellin any yet!!! there lookin at gettin a few more down in the next few months to make some more, so Dave was tellin me at FCS!!

ITB BG 182
Good on ya laura, think we or well i should have some pics of you going spread eagle on the bonnet tho in a bikini... :p