ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

960 Miles, 4 Days, The Lakes...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
REALLY sorry I didn't come say hello mate, both me and the Mrs wanted to (don't read too far into that ;) ) but every time we went anywhere we had NO signal at all, phones were pretty much useless up there.

Thought I must have picked good resturants! :star:

haha yeah thats the small disadvantage signal is hard to get in some places, but thats kinda good if you want to get away and have no one contact you..

next time ur up u and the mrs can come pay me a "visit" :rasp: then i can see how big said package is ;)

Hopefully il have an rs by then :p

I always say you need to drive the roads in Cumbria before you can appreciate what a renaultsport is truly like!

this man knows his stuff..

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Very nice. Looking to do this kind of thing in the summer as i havent booked a holiday yet. Still undecided on whether to stay in the UK or head into Europe:S

Audi TT 3.2
looks like a good trip not bad mpg aswell!

i really like the smooth bonnet on it, quite subtle!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very nice. Looking to do this kind of thing in the summer as i havent booked a holiday yet. Still undecided on whether to stay in the UK or head into Europe:S

If it's on a budget, I definately wouldn't shy away from the UK, between here and wales, the scenery and roads are truely amazing.

very nice cup spoiler finishes it off ;)

Cheers mate, got there finally ;)

Really like this car; wheels look great!! :cool:

Cheers mate, a very marmite part of the car it seems, they look so good in the flesh though IMO.

looks like a good trip not bad mpg aswell!

i really like the smooth bonnet on it, quite subtle!

Again another VERY marmite thing, I quite like that it doesn't really stand out and is just different, thinking about a flat carbon badge though...

looking good rob :cool:

Cheers mate, spoiler is much appreciated ;)